This blueberry salad features chopped pecans, sour cream, and crushed pineapple for a delicious dessert that's perfect at any get-together.
- 3 oz Black Raspberry or Black Cherry Gelatin
- 3 cups Water Boiled
- 5 oz Blueberries Fresh or Frozen
- 20 oz Can Crushed Pineapple Drained
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 8 oz Cream Cheese Softened
- 1½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1¼ cup Pecans Chopped
- Mix gelatin and boiling water until dissolved.
- Allow to cool.
- Add blueberries (if using frozen blueberries, gelatin doesn't need to cool).
- Add pineapple and chill until set.
- Blend sugar, sour cream and cream cheese until smooth.
- Add vanilla.
- Mix well.
- Spread mixture over top of gelatin and sprinkle with pecans.
- Chill before serving.