Sweet & Spicy Pecans
Sweet & Spicy Pecans give your taste buds an explosion of flavor. Make them for your next game day party.
- 1 Conventional Oven
- 1 Large Bowl
- 1 Baking Sheet
- 1-1/2 cups pecan halves
- 2 tbsp butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tsp cumin
- 3/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp seasoned salt
- 1-1/2 tbsp white sugar
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Toss pecans in melted butter.
- Combine cumin, chili powder, redpepper, seasoned salt and sugar. Sprinkle evenly over pecans, tossing to cover.
- Spread pecans in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes, stirring once.
- Allow to cool and store in an airtight container.