- 4 cups baby arugula
- ½ cup green onions, finely sliced
- ½ cup of cranberries, dried and tart
- ½ cup goat cheese, crumbled
- ¼ - ½ cup Renfroe’s pecan pieces
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- Cracked pepper (optional)
- ¼ cup pomegranate molasses*
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
* You can buy or make your own. The recipe to make it is 4 cups pomegranate juice, ½ cup granulated stevia and 1 Tbsp. lemon juice. Combine in medium saucepan on medium heat. Stir occasionally until sugar is dissolved. Reduce heat to low and wait until juice is reduced to 1 cup with the consistency of syrup. This takes about an hour.
- Combine pomegranate molasses, lemon juice, honey and vinegar in a mixing bowl and whisk to mix thoroughly. Slowly drizzle in olive oil while continuing to whisk. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss salad ingredients together and dress with vinaigrette.