Six Layer Cookie Bars
Delightful cookie bars with a nutty chocolate & coconut flavor. They taste amazing at any time of year!
- 1 9" x 12" pan
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 8 oz. swiss chocolate cake mix 1/2 box)
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 14 oz. can condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F (325°F if using a glass pan).
- In a 9"x12" pan, layer all ingredients in the order listed.1/2 cup margarine, 8 oz. swiss chocolate cake mix, 1 cup coconut, 1 cup chopped pecans, 14 oz. can condensed milk
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting into squares.