Refrigerator Pecan Pie
A classic pecan pie recipe topped with whipped cream that will satisfy your sweet tooth. Perfect for Thanksgiving and other gatherings!
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup Sugar
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Pinch Salt
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Pecans Chopped
- 1 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- ½ pt Heavy Cream Whipped
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Beat egg whites until stiff.
- Gradually add sugar, baking powder, salt and vanilla.
- Fold in graham cracker crumbs and pecans.
- Place mixture in a greased 9" pie plate and bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Top with whipped cream before serving.