This praline cheesecake is absolutely amazing! Topped with a delicious glaze and pecans, you'll have an incredibly delicious dessert perfect for the upcoming holidays.
- ½ cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- ⅓ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Pecans Chopped
- 6 tbsp Butter or Oleo Melted
- 24 oz Cream Cheese Softened
- 1 cup Brown Sugar Firmly Packed
- 5.2 oz Evaporated Milk
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 3 Eggs
- 1½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- Pecan Halves
- 4 tbsp Butter or Oleo Melted
- 6 tbsp Light Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Light Corn Syrup
- 1 tbsp Corn Starch
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Press into the sides and bottom of a 9" or 10" spring form pan. Bake for 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add milk, sugar, and flour. Mix well.
- In the same container add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in vanilla and pour into prepared crust.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 30 minutes. Loosen and remove sides of spring form pan. Let stand until completely cooled.
- Cover and keep refrigerated until ready to use. Before serving, place pecans halves on top of the cake.
- Mix and pour warm glaze over top.
- Combine all ingredients, mixing well. Use while still warm.