This moist banana bread recipe is a fun spin on a classic dessert! Adding crushed pineapple creates a tropical flavor that your kids will love.
- 2 cups Flour Sifted
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Pecans
- 1½ Ripe Bananas Mashed
- 1 Egg Beaten
- 2½ tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Crushed Pineapple (In Unsweetened Pineapple Juice)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Stir together flour and baking soda in a bowl. Add brown sugar and mix well.
- Combine egg, oil, and vanilla. Add to dry ingredients. Mix until moistened.
- Mix together bananas and pineapple (with juice). Add to batter.
- Fold pecans into batter.
- Spread evenly in a greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until done.
- Cool before slicing.