Green Beans with Roasted Red Peppers & Spiced Pecans
This spicy green bean recipe is sure to add some extra heat to any meal!
- 1 lb Fresh Green Beans
- 12 oz Jar Roasted Red Peppers Drained
- ½ tsp Kosher Salt Divided in Half
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- ¾ cup Pecan Halves
- ⅛ tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Steam green beans until just tender. Transfer to a large bowl and add red peppers. Sprinkle with 1/4 tsp. salt and oil. Toss lightly and set aside.
- Melt butter in a skillet. Add sugar and stir to dissolve.
- Add pecans, remaining 1/4 tsp. salt and cayenne pepper.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes to crisp pecans.
- Add to vegetables and toss gently.