Chicken Cheese Ball
This cheese ball recipe is quick to make and uses Tabasco sauce to add tons of spicy flavor! It's great with crackers, celery, and carrots!
- 8 oz Cream Cheese Grated
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese Grated
- 1 cup Monterey Cheese Grated
- ¼ cup Sour Cream Dairy
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- ½ cup Green Onions Finely Chopped
- 6.5 oz Canned White Chicken Drained and Flaked Apart
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 - 5 drops Tabasco Pepper Sauce
- ½ - ¾ cup Pecans Finely Chopped
- Parseley Snipped Fresh
- Blend all ingredients together except parsley and pecans.
- Form into a ball.
- Roll in parsley and pecans.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.