Canada Dry Salad
This is an easy jello salad recipe that features pecans, olives, and ginger ale for a sweet and savory flavor. It's always a hit at parties!
- 3 oz Lime or Lemon Gelatin
- ¾ cup Hot Water
- 1 cup Ginger Ale
- ¾ cup Celery Diced
- ½ cup Onions Chopped
- 6 Stuffed Olives Sliced
- 2 cups Apples Peeled & Chopped
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Dissolve gelatin in hot water and allow it to cool.
- Add ginger-ale and allow to set slightly.
- When congealing begins, add the remaining ingredients and pour into a 1 qt. casserole dish.
- Chill until firm and serve over lettuce leaves.