These simple sauteed bananas are topped with whipped cream, coconut, pecans, and amaretto for a simple and delicious treat! You can enjoy them as is or pair them with ice cream, yogurt, pancakes, french toast, and more!
- 4 Ripe Bananas Sliced in Half Lengthwise
- 2 tbsp Butter or Margarine Melted
- ¼ cup Flaked Coconut
- ½ cup Whipped Cream or Whipped Topping
- ¼ cup Pecans Coarsely Chopped
- ¼ cup Amaretto
- Sauté bananas in butter over medium heat for 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until bananas are soft.
- Carefully remove bananas to 4 serving dishes.
- Top with 1 tbsp. coconut, a dollop of whipped cream, 1 tbsp. pecans and 1 tbsp. amaretto.
- Serve immediately.