These banana muffins are soft, buttery, and have a little bit of a crunch thanks to the pecans.
- ½ cup Butter or Margarine
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¾ cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour or (1 cup all purpose and 1 cup wheat flour)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 cup Bananas Mashed and Ripe
- ¾ cup Chocolate Chips Semi-Sweet
- ¾ cup Pecans Chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cream butter, adding sugar gradually, then vanilla.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Add dry ingredients in portions, alternating with portions of bananas.
- Fold in chocolate chips and pecans.
- Pour into well-greased muffin cups.
- Bake for 25 minutes.