Asparagus with Orange & Pecans
For a completely new way to serve Asparagus try these sheet pan roasted Asparagus with fresh orange, toasted pecans.
- 2½ lb Fresh Asparagus Trimmed
- ¼ cup Butter
- ⅓ cup Pecan Halves
- 1 tsp Orange Peel Grated
- 1 tsp Orange Juice
- Place asparagus in a 10" skillet.
- Add enough water to cover.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cook over medium heat until asparagus is crisply tender, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Drain and set aside.
- Add butter to skillet and melt.
- Add pecans.
- Cook over medium heat until pecans are toasted, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir in orange peel and orange juice.
- Spoon mixture over cooked asparagus.