* You can buy or make your own. The recipe to make it is 4 cups pomegranate juice, ½ cup granulated stevia and 1 Tbsp. lemon juice. Combine in medium saucepan on medium heat. Stir occasionally until sugar is dissolved. Reduce heat to low and wait until juice is reduced to 1 cup with the consistency of syrup. This takes about an hour.
Arugula Pomegranate Goat Cheese Salad With Toasted Pecans And Pomegranate Vinaigrette
A delightful salad with varying textures, sweet and savory notes, and very filling to boot.
- 4 cups Baby Arugula
- ½ cup Green Onions
- ½ cup Cranberries Dried
- ½ cup Goat Cheese Crumbled
- ½ cup Pecan Pieces
- ½ cup Pomegranate Seeds
- Cracked Pepper (Optional and To Taste)
- ¼ cup Pomegranate Molasses
- ½ Lemon juiced
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- ⅓ cup Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper To Taste
- Combine pomegranate molasses, lemon juice, honey, and vinegar in a mixing bowl and whisk to mix thoroughly. Slowly drizzle in olive oil while continuing to whisk. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss salad ingredients together and dress with vinaigrette.