Davidson of Dundee Marmalades 8oz.
Tangerine Marmalade Glazed Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup tangerine marmalade
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Chopped green onions or parsley for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix together the tangerine marmalade, soy sauce, rice vinegar, ginger, and garlic.
- Heat olive oil in an oven-safe skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken breasts and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side until lightly browned.
- Pour the marmalade mixture over the chicken breasts, making sure they are well-coated.
- Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and reaches an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C).
- Remove from the oven and let rest for a few minutes before serving. Garnish with chopped green onions or parsley if desired.
Tangerine Marmalade Thumbprint Cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Tangerine marmalade for filling
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the vanilla extract and mix well.
- Gradually add the flour and salt, mixing until a soft dough forms.
- Roll the dough into 1-inch balls and place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Using your thumb or the back of a spoon, make an indentation in the center of each cookie.
- Spoon a small amount of tangerine marmalade into each indentation.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Tangerine Marmalade Yogurt Parfait
- 1 cup plain or vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup tangerine marmalade
- 1/2 cup granola
- Fresh fruit, such as berries or sliced bananas (optional)
- In a glass or bowl, layer half of the Greek yogurt.
- Spread half of the tangerine marmalade over the yogurt layer.
- Add half of the granola on top of the marmalade layer.
- Repeat the layers with the remaining yogurt, marmalade, and granola.
- Top with fresh fruit if desired.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for later.